- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Optional modules in child CPR and AED use and infant CPR, including child and infant choking
- Optional written test
Who takes Heartsaver CPR w/AED:
- Heartsaver CPR AED is a classroom, video-based, instructor-led course that teaches adult CPR and AED use, as well as how to relieve choking on an adult. This course teaches skills with AHAs research-proven Practice-While-Watching (PWW) technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback and guide the students learning of skills.
- This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory or other requirements.
To receive this American Heart Association certificate you must:
- Be present for the entire course.
- Successfully complete all required skills.
- Course Certification: Heartsaver CPR w/AED for 2 years.
- We do SAME DAY CERTIFICATION. GSPGuard will issue the certs, upon succesfully compliting the course
- Dress comfortably; CPR skills are practiced on the floor in a kneeling position.
- It's the students responaibility to know which ccourse they need to take. GSPGuard might recomend a class but always recheck with Emplpoyer or DOH.
- Please note that CPR requires the use of a CPR-mask you could bring your own mask or you have the option to purchase one from us at an additional cost of $15.00